abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of contract
jack11
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi there, I recently joined up for Vodafone DSL 100 at the start of the month, however I do not feel Vodafone is going to be able to give me adequate service and so decided to cancel my contract. This is mostly due to being hung up on multiple times by Vodafone help staff when I have tried to ring up and ask about the status of the order. The first time I was told that nobody in the call centre spoke English and was hung up on. I thought that was strange but tried again the next day, the next staff member just said "nein" and hung up on me again. This happened about the 8th and 9th of February. On the 10th of February I decided to cancel the contract and got in touch with Vodafone on their Whatsapp (I can use online translators to at least be able to have a conversation with staff in German). They confirmed that the order had been cancelled and that I'd receive a confirmation email. I still hadn't received anything on the 11th, so I contacted them again, they advised that I needed to wait to receive a confirmation email. By the 11th router had been posted out to me, which I asked about, I was told to not accept the router when it arrived and that it would return to Vodafone (I have done this and been sent an email from Vodafone asking me to send it back? But I don't have it?

I have sent a message to the Vodafone Whatsapp help line to cancel and been told that this happened, I have sent a message via the cancellation contact form, yet when I have a look on MeinVodafone the order is still showing as in implementation with a technician booking on the 24th!!!

I am getting really frustrated with this whole process, can you please, please, please, ensure that this contract is cancelled? I made sure to contact Vodafone within the 14 days required yet I feel like I am not getting any progress with this.

3 Antworten 3
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi jack11,

I'm really sorry to hear from these experiences. Can you please tell me, where you signed the contract? Was it online or have you been at a Vodafone shop?

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany,

Thanks for your response, the contract was through the online shop/over the phone.

I went into a Vodafone shop to ask for assistance after the issues with the call centre but they said that I needed to contact Vodafone as they weren't able to help.

Regards,

Jack

DanyG

Hi jack11,

thanks for the information. I'll have a closer look on it. Please send me a private message  with your customer number and your customer password (alternatively name, address and birth date).

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!