abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel my cable contract right now, moving where there is Vodafone internet already, can't pay both
SAR_HB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I need to cancel my cable contract right now because I am moving to another place where I have to pay for internet already.

Can someone help me with this, please?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

I have adjusted the cancellation. The confirmation of cancellation is on its way to you.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi SAR_HB,

the connection cannot be terminated immediately. If we are unable to continue to supply you at the new address, the contract will be terminated with a 3 month notice period. The period begins with the day of the move.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

A friend of mine was able to cancel and quit his Vodafone cable contract but he paid some fees ( 3 months I guess ) and he sent the modem back later on. That's exactly what I need to do because I don't need this contract anymore. It's an extra charge for me. Please help me to proceed with that. 

Thomas

Hi SAR_HB,

this is exactly what I had already written. Have you already given notice with the new address? If not, please send me your customer number, name. Date of birth, old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I sent you a private message with the necessary information. Thank you for your collaboration and I hope we start the cancellation process as soon as possible.

Hi @Thomas ,

Is there any news about my situation?  Can we start the cancellation process now that you have all the information.

Best regards,

Sarra Hattab.

Tina

Hello SAR_HB,

the new address will be provided by us. That means you can take your contract with you. An early cancellation is not possible under these circumstances.

You wrote that you already pay for internet & phone there. Is this a connection from us (Vodafone) or from another provider?

Best regards

Tina

SAR_HB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good morning @Tina ,

Yes, the internet where I am moving is provided by you. I can send you a private message with the customer number and the address if you need it. 

I really need to make the early cancellation because now I am paying both bills and it's a huge waste for me. Let's try to cancel it and if there are any fees I am ready to pay them because it's always better than paying two bills every month. 

Best reagrds,

Sarra Hattab.

Tina

Yes, then please send me the customer number and name of the contract holder in a private message.

Best regards

Tina

SAR_HB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Tina  , done ! I sent you the private message