abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract
filoleflat
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

I will be leaving the country at the end of the month and need to terminate the contract on 28th July. 

I have repeatedly attempted to cancel the internet contract via email, phone, Vodafone store and have found it to be quite a tricky task. 

Please can I speak to an English respresentative to assist me with the special cancellation. 

Best 

Filo

2 Antworten 2
filoleflat
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello! 

I would really appreciate some assistance with contract cancellation, I have been trying since June now and still recieved no confirmation. 

As mentioned before, I have made many attempts to make this special cancellation because i'm leaving the country and Vodafone have consistently been very unhelpful and unwilling to assist even though I have been loyal customer for some years now! 

It's very dissapointing, I have a very stressful 2 weeks left of arranging a big relocation and Vodafone are just adding to the stress by not being able to carry out a simple task of cancelling a contract.

If the I do not get a response from Vodafone in the next days, I will just arrange with my bank to suspend the payments, and moving forward never use the services again. 

Best 

Filo  

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi filoleflat,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

This is a customer-helps-customer forum .

This is why it can take some days until we moderators can answer here.

You can easily send us the cancellation via our contact form: http://www.vod.af/DSLKuendigung

Make sure to tell the colleagues that you are leaving Germany including the exact date.

Alternatively you can a private message to me. I need your name, customer number, customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!