abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Betreff: I sent Router to the wrong address?
KennyMe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

OK here is the letter without any personal information.  Hopefully this helps!  I am a Senior, who is very angry at the moment.  So please accept my apology. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You sent your device to Vodafone Kabel, but it is a DSL device. This should have been sent to the address given in the cancellation confirmation and reminder email. Now you can only wait until a mod from Vodafone DSL reports whether it can be cleaned up.
I'll move your thread to the correct board DSL, please pay attention to the correct board when posting in the future.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
KennyMe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Last week I sent my router to Vodafone via DHL parcel. To the address in Nuremberg given in this forum.
Today I get a nasty email from Vodafone telling me that I have to return my router or that I will be charged the full price according to the price list. You give me another address to return to. What should I do now?
See attached email!

Community team: Removed attachment due to personal data.

KennyMe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

You removed it because of "personal data" or you removed it because you do not want anyone to see it?

Without showing that attachment, I have no proof of the letter being sent!

So please, a moderator will answer my initial question?

WHAT DO I DO NOW?  Why is their a different return address? 

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You sent your device to Vodafone Kabel, but it is a DSL device. This should have been sent to the address given in the cancellation confirmation and reminder email. Now you can only wait until a mod from Vodafone DSL reports whether it can be cleaned up.
I'll move your thread to the correct board DSL, please pay attention to the correct board when posting in the future.

KennyMe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am so sick and tired of getting the run around from Vodafone.  I should have listened to friends who warned me " Vodafone are Criminals".  Now I know what they mean.  No it was not my error.  I posted "Where do I return my Router" and was given the address in Nuremberg.  Also, why do you differentiate between Kabel and DSL? My Bills clearly said Kabel Deutschland!  I am so sick and tired of getting the run around from Vodafone!

KennyMe
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I must also add.  I received no letter until today, the email!  This was fourteen days after my contract ended!  A bit late don't you think?