abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

AnschlussInfo.de webpage opens up
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

i have got router today. I have set it up. It shows the internet download and upload speed on router page. I tried to open webpage and got anschlussinfo.de webpage with some prefix number.

Can anyone please tell me if internet can be switched without technician termin? Do i need to provide Leitungs-ID to vodafone for switching on the internet? Please help. 

Kind regards,

Areeb

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Areeb,

this looks like a landingpage from the german telecom.
Technical details like for example the concrete line-id are normally not given out to customers.

The landline will not be useable before the activation date from the welcomeletter anyway.

I would suggest waiting for the technician. This way he can also measure the landline and check that everything is working fine.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HI,

Technician mostly does not show up. I tried to get DSL connection from other company and had an appointment for technician visit. Technician did not show up and I got an SMS that he visited but did not find you. They imposed a fine on ME. I was at home all the day for this.

I have got appointment but time frame is from 8 to 13. That is huge. I do not have anyone to take care of it if i am not present at home. Can you please tell me if it is possible to have a specific time for the appointment?

Thanks, 

Areeb.

Jens-K

Hi,

the technician appointments are organized by Deutsche Telekom. We can therefore not further narrow the time window.

If the date doesn't fit, you can reschedule it to a later day. This is free of charge up to 3 working days before the appointment.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!