abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Activate DSL Internet Connection - I do not speak German
afcranmer
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

What exactly does my "implementation date" mean? I have it scheduled for the 31st but I want to do it sooner. Am I able to do it myself? I have my router completely setup but doesn't have internet connection. I have been waiting for over a month now and the website/customer page shows me very little information. 

I have tried to call multiple numbers but I am never able to get someone that speaks english or get someone that can help me. 

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi afcranmer,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Implementation date is the day when a technician activates your connection. You will not be able to set up your modem until this day.

If a technician has to activate your connection at your place he will either arrive between 8am and 1pm or 12 and 5pm.

You will find all info regarding the appointment in our welcome letter. We usually send it via e-mail, so please check your inbox and spam folder.

Please make sure that you are at home and that your name is written on the door bell, so the technician finds you.

We order the line from Deutsche Telekom and ask for the earliest date possible, so after the date has been confirmed we can not switch to an earlier date.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!