abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Accepted promotional offer but missing summary contract confirmation
Vaggelis
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

On Tue a received a promotional offer by e-mail  so as to extend my contract as a red internet & cable u customer. I accepted it online on Wed and then there was a message that i wil soon receive the summary of the contract via e-mail so as to approve it 

"

Vielen Dank! So geht es jetzt weiter:
Mail erhalten
Sie erhalten Ihre Vertrags­zusammen­fassung per E-Mail.
Bestätigen
Sie bestätigen die Vertrags­zusammen­fassung ganz einfach und schnell per Maus­klick.
Fertig!
Ihr neuer Tarif ist schon bestellt.

"

So far, i have not received this e-mail and my current contract expires next weekend. Any idea whether this normal and i will receive it in a couple of days or something went wrong and someone needs to resend it?

Thanks.

2 Antworten 2
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey Vaggelis,

we'll be happy to take a look at it together. Please be so kind and send me a private message with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number.

Please let me know here as soon as the message is out. Then we will find out why you did not receive this mail.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @R4mona,

Thanks, i sent you a DM with the information requested. I am wondering  whether my contract has been extended successfully or the process needs to start from scratch.