abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

contract renewal
wisemanda
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My cable service was due to be changed to another ISP, but this fell through and I notified you that I wish to remain. However, my connection has now been cut, and I desperately need it to be reconnected.

Thanks.

Edit by Matthes (mod): please do not post any personal customer data publicly

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi wisemanda,

why was the call number not taken? The contract was cancelled at the regular end of the contract period, I assume. Therefore it cannot be restored.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

You are saying that I need to apply for a new contract?  Sorry it is not clear what positive action you are suggesting.

Many thanks,

David

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello wisemanda,

so you don't want to switch to another provider now and stay with us, do you? Have you already made a new contract? What exactly do you mean by positive action?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy.   I would just like to be told how to get my cable connection restored.   I was due to switch to a DSL contract with another ISP.  But very late they told me it was not possible, but the had already cancelled my vodafone contract on my behalf.  I put this information into the cancelation form before my disconnection was due, but rather than stop the diconnect, I just got a response to ask my question in the forum.  Which I thought was strange as I did not have a question, it was just a request to not cancel my contract.   So now I have all my existing equipment still connected, but no service.  I just want to know what I have to do to get it restored.

Thanks,

David 

Grit

Hello David,

We have received information from your new provider that the change of provider has been cancelled. We have sent you a letter and informed you that you have to contact us if you want to keep the connection, because otherwise it will be switched off by 15.08.2019. Since we didn't get a message from you, the cancellation went through regularly. It is therefore not possible to simply restore the contract.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!