abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cancel contract moving abroad
Kunden233987314
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi 

My Kundennummber ***.

My contract will end by October 2021, but unfortunately due to Corona issue, my project is shifted to India. Hence I moved to aborad on 30.11.2020.

I sent email request for cancellation on September 28, 2020 and I returned the Router on 16.11.2020.

But still i'm getting Invoice.

I attached my official email from my manager for the confirmation of moving aborad. but still i'm getting invoice. Please cancel my contract at the earliest as  I'm out from Germany.

We are not allowed to visit  de-registration for due to Covid 19 situation, they requested to do it online. I'm still waiting for online details for de-registration. Once i received i will send you the details.

Please cancel my contract immediately

Edit: personal data deleted.

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello User,

you have to report a move, not just a dismissal. There is also no need to unsubscribe or anything like that if you give the new address. However, the termination of the contract will still be in accordance with the Telecommunications Act and not immediately. Please report your move to the removal service.

Please change your name immediately, as it contains your customer number. This is not possible for reasons of data protection. If we change the name, you won't be able to log in. If you don't change it yourself, we have to.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!