abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why the Sudden Termination of My Contract?
Izziboi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Moderator,

I just noticed that you have abruptly terminated my contract today and so stopped my internet service, even without a prior notice. Please what is going on? My last contract was done on 11th June 2021 and was to last for 12 months. So why the suddent termination?

Recall that I told you that Telekom confirmed to me that they have cancelled my request to transfer to them. I thought you confirmed it, that made you to grant my request of changing my tariff on the said 11th June 2021. Is it that you didn't confirm it?

So tell me what to do now. Do I return your internt box? Please let me know so I can quickly send it.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Izziboi,

the colleagues have temporarily reactivated the connection.

We made the commitment to Telekom in February for 06.12.2021. This was not cancelled by Telekom.

Since Telekom has not yet activated the connection, you can still use our contract.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Lars

Hi Izziboi,

the colleagues have temporarily reactivated the connection.

We made the commitment to Telekom in February for 06.12.2021. This was not cancelled by Telekom.

Since Telekom has not yet activated the connection, you can still use our contract.

Best regards

Lars

Izziboi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

You should have then informed me that Telekom did not cancel my request, instead of leaving me in the dark. Communication is very necessary in issues of this nature. I was taken by surprise by Telekom because I was not expecting them. That is not a good way to treat a customer.

Meanwhile, I also blame Telekom because they kept telling me lies. The 3 times I called them to cancel my request, they assured me that it had been cancelled. I never knew that it was all deceit.

Any way, I have delivered your WIFI box to the post office and you should be expecting it any day from now.

Good bye

Tina

I'm sincerely sorry for the lack of communication here - no matter from which side.

We have received the cable router. Thank you.

I will close your thread here. I wish you all the best.

Best regards

Tina