abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone extraordinary move from germany to UK
ka1nabil
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team,

I'm leaving germany on the 31th of Augest to establish in UK, for that I want to extraordinary  cancel my "Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable" contract, how can I proceed to do that by writing because it  is impossible for me to do it by phone since I don't speak German.

Regards,

Nabil

7 Antworten 7
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Use the moving service to announce your move. Please note that you have a notice period of 3 months from the day of the move (you have to prove this with the official de-registration certificate). Until then, the monthly fees are still to be paid in accordance with TKG §46.

Alternatively, you can also use the contact form in MeinVodafone to send the notice of termination due to moving abroad, but the notice period of 3 months starting with the moving date also applies here.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi ka1nabil,

for reporting your move, you can just use this online form. You can find further information in this info thread.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Capture.JPG

apparently I already did it yesterday and now I need to wait for the post replay.
remarque: my first contract was with Unitymedia then Vodafone owned Unitymedia, do I need to cancel also with UnityMedia? or it is sufficient to do it only with Vodafone?

"Alternatively, you can also use the contact form in MeinVodafone to send the notice of termination due to moving abroad"

this I was never able to figure it out where to find it in my "https://www.vodafone.de/meinvodafone/services/"

Capture.JPG

You are a customer of Vodafone West, formerly Unitymedia. There seem to be problems with the contact form. But since the move has already been announced, it will also be processed.
Former Unitymedia customers still have the option to write an email, but this is not necessary in your case and would at most cause confusion. But after receiving your deregistration certificate, you can email it to customer service. Please write down your customer number.

R4mona

Hi ka1nabil,

sorry for the wait. Smiley (traurig)

I see @Torsten has already enlightened you about all the important information and processes. That makes me very happy.

If you still have questions, please feel free to contact me again.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo again,

I manifsted my move to Vodafone using this form last fraiday but untiull now I didnt recived any confirmation from them.

so I called the number 08008888786 and they informed me that I need to sned an email to kundenservice@unitymedia.de and attach my home abmeldebescheinigung, I did it now, let's see if Unitymedia will respond.