abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Transfer of current contract
madmax5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I currently live in a shared-WG and am moving to a different apartment. The current contract is in my name and i would like to transfer this to my flatmate. How can i do this?

Regards

16 Antworten 16
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

In which federal state do you live?

baden-württemburg

Also my internet contract with vodafone started with unitymedia and then was acquired by vodafone.

Fill out this form together with your roommate, both sign it and send it to Vodafone Wests customer service, then the contract will be transferred as soon as possible if there are no reasons not to do so, e.g. lack of creditworthiness or similar.

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi madmax5,

Please excuse my late feedback. Unfortunately, we currently need a little longer to respond.

I am even more pleased that @Torsten (thank you for your efforts Herz) has already provided you with all the important information.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you for the reply. I have emailed the completely filled form. I had one last question; i will still be able to take a new contract with vodafone right for my new apartment?

Yes, you can of course conclude a new contract with Vodafone once the transfer to your next tenant has taken place. Otherwise you must take your contract for the relocation service with you, this also applies if the new contractual partner is rejected by Vodafone.

R4mona

Hey madmax5,

I see that @Torsten (thanks for taking care Herz) was able to clarify your last question. That really makes me very happy.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I just realised that the transfer of contract might take a longer time. Since I am moving to the new apartment on 1st March so i have only a couple of weeks left.

So a follow up question then is what is the process for relocation? Can i take my current modem (which i am renting), when moving to the new apartment. 

Regards,
Chetan