abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Still being charged for cabel service that was canceled
Mike_H1
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

The beginning of June I called and setup the termination of cabel service at my old house and the start of DSL at my new house, the service agent said no problem we'll use the umzug service, and I have been patient, you charged me in August, Septemeber and now for October for cabel service at a house I no longer own. Instead of refunding the money you took you keep taking more.  Below is a response I got from you to one of my requests for help

Dear Mr. ***,
to solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum under forum.vodafone.de. Open a new thread for your questions and have a little patience. One of my colleagues will take care of your problem.
Wir wünschen Ihnen noch einen schönen Tag.
Ihre Stimme ist Vodafone wichtig. Wenn Sie zu einer Befragung eingeladen werden, freuen wir uns über Ihre Teilnahme. Ich bin gespannt, wie Sie auch meine Bearbeitung bewerten. Vielen Dank.

Freundliche Grüße
Ihr Vodafone-Team

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland
Kundenservice
99116 Erfurt

Tel.: 0800 278 70 00
Kostenlose Rufnummer für Anrufe aus dem Inland

Kontaktseite: www.vodafone.de/kontakt
Online-Agentin: www.vodafone.de/julia

Mitteilung:This is the 3rd message I have sent you on the same problem, you are still charging me for my old cable service which I don't have, K-NR ***, you charged me again on 22 October, today, and on 20 Sep and on 22 August for the cable service that was canceled when I moved to this new house and started your DSL phone service. I have called once and this is my 2nd message thru your portal giving you notice of the error. Your moving service did not work so well!!!!

Please fix this and call me!

Edit: Customer data removed for data protection reasons. VF_Grit

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Mike_H1,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!