abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow internet at night
alexrocco
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey,

Since 1 or 2 months ago my internet connections started to become slow after 6-7 pm, making it difficult to use, especially for gaming. I live in Marienfelde, Berlin (12279) and this is frustrating as the internet is solid during the day (I work from home so I know that) but at night the latency goes up, around 100ms, and the bandwidth does not pass 100mb/s (500 mb/s by contract).

As before was good at night, is there any issue with my region or anything that I could do?

Best regards,

Alexandre.

3 Antworten 3
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello alexrocco,

welcome to the community 🙂

We will be happy to take a look at your connection and the problem in the evening hours. Please send us the customer number, name including address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent. Currently it takes a few days until we are back in the post 😞

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for getting back and I've just sent you a PM.

pRo-Marco

Hi alexrocco,

in the segment, the occupancy rate is very high in the evening. This causes problems with the bandwidth. We need to expand, but this will not be resolved in the short term. I have created an info ticket for you.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!