abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Return Cable router and DSL Router
mukul
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I've applied for moving service last week and everything went smoothly. I'll move to the new apartment on 1st july and it was decided that dsl router will come to my current apartment.

But till now i don't have any information when the router will be shipped. 

And can i return the kabel router to the vodafone shop in the city or do i need to post it only ? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

You have to ship it back. The Vodafone Shops can't take them.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
MorrisDaddel
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

usually you should get your new router first and use the packet with icluded shipping sticker to send the old one back. about the shippment adress im not shure may you find the shipment adress somewhere in "vodafone portal" i would assume that they send it to whatever adress is in there.

and may you are supoosed to take the router with you to the new flat if the tecnology is the same there is no need to change the router....

best wishes

in any case do not leve the route in you old flat! and if the old router is used again in the new flat they will ask you to factory reset it before plugging it in on the new flat. this is needed for the first installation and activation. after that you can configure it again as you like.

Thank you.

I'm sorry I missed some details in the post. 

My current apartment has cable internet and the new apartment just has DSL internet. 

So during moving services, i was offered to cancel my old plan(cable) and start a new Internet plan(dsl) on 01.07.2021.

And it was informed that dsl router will be sent to me in my current apartment. I had this call 2 weeks back.

ok in this case you need a new router! so keep the old one with you until you get the new one... about the shippment i would guess they will send it to the new place. and when it is a dsl connection usually they send a tec guy to you to enable the wires. sometimes this guy needs acces to the main acces point in the basement so find out who has the keys for that (usually the facility manager)

maybe the tec guy brings the new router but there are manny may points here better wait for an admin to show up they know exactly and they can acces your data. in order to get help from them they will ask you for your zip code i think to decide who is in charge... after that personal information via personal message... so they will figure this out for you. have fun in your new flat 😉

best wishes

Morris

Hi Morris, 

Thanks a lot! That was certainly helpful.

I'll wait for the admins !

Thank you. 🙂 

Regards,

Mukul

one last thing... i just recognized this topic is in the wrong category then... they differentiate between cable internet and dsl. and your "problem" is clearly related to the dsl component.

Thank you . 

I guess the message here did shift something. 😉

I got mail this morning regarding shipment of DSL router. 

So now the question remains, DO i have to post my Kabel router back or can i just return to Vodafone shops ?  

You have to ship it back. The Vodafone Shops can't take them.