abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Question regarding contract extension
annkintel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I took the vodafone cabel connection in dec 2018. Initial period was 2 years and currently I am paying 30 euros per month for Red Internet and phone 50 cable plan.

My question are around what would happen after the 2 years end.

a) Will the contract renew automatically? My assumption is Yes, it will renew automatically.

b) If the contract will renew automatically, then for what period?

c) If the contract will renew automatically, then how much I would pay?

d) I want to cancel my current contract and apply for a new contract at the same place. Is it possible? If yes, will I still need to return the router?

Thanks for looking into it.

15 Antworten 15

@Thomas ok, so if I do not take any action then my contract will be renewed for one year, that means I will continue to pay 29,99 EUR per month for next one year. Correct?

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi annkintel,

yes that's right.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Thomas I see that a new contract is available at 19,99 euros per month for 50mbps/5mbps speed. However If I simply renew my existing contract I would have to pay 29,99 euros per month. 

How can I choose the new contract? Should I cancel the existing one? And then ask for new contract at same address for same name?

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello annkintel,

these are the prices for new customers. Just like you used to be one. the prices for existing customers apply to you.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
annkintel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Tina well, ok. My point is why should I stick with Vodafone if Vodafone is not giving me any additional benefit for my loyalty. Forget the benefit, it is charging 30% more for being a loyal customer as compared to being a new customer.

If Vodafone can not provide any additional benefit, then can I simply cancel my current contract becoming "non customer" for you? I return the router and all. Then re apply as a "new customer"?

"New customer" conditions apply only if you haven't had any internet contract with Vodafone for at least 6 months. So cancelling and applying immediately for new contract does not count as "new customer".

If you want to cancel, you have consider the cancellation term of something like 3 months (I am not sure about the exact term).