abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Process of canceling DSL contract and sign new Cable internet contract
jimmy90465
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Due to move to a new apartment, I was advised by the staff of Vodafone to cancel the current DSL 16 contract and sign the new contract of Cable internet. And I was told that once I connected to the internet in the new apartment the old contract will be cancelled automatically. However in MeinVodafone, the old contract is still showing, and also how can I send the old router/model back after confirming the old contract is cancelled.

Danke

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @jimmy90465 ,

as a rule, the DSL contract is automatically terminated after the cable connection is activated.

I'd like to take a look at that. Please send me a private message with your customer data. Since when exactly has the cable connection been active?

The DSL rental hardware is returned together with the return slip from the termination confirmation. I can send this to you by e-mail.

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Michi

Hi @jimmy90465 ,

as a rule, the DSL contract is automatically terminated after the cable connection is activated.

I'd like to take a look at that. Please send me a private message with your customer data. Since when exactly has the cable connection been active?

The DSL rental hardware is returned together with the return slip from the termination confirmation. I can send this to you by e-mail.

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hello Michi,

I just sent it. T

Danke!