abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please cancel my kabel deutschland contract
zolotareva
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team, 

In October 2021 I moved to a new flat where cable internet connection is not possible. I would like to cancel it, please advise me on how to cancel the contract.  Unfortunately, my German is too bad to pass chatbots when I call to the support. And I have been to Vodafone office multiple times and every time received different instructions on how to cancel it. So far none of them worked and I am still paying for the contract I cannot use. Please help me to cancel it.  

Best regards,

Olga

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello zolotareva,

you can notify us of your move via our moving service. Your new address will then be checked. If we cannot continue to serve you there, we will terminate your contract in accordance with the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you report your move ? 

Yes, of course, multiple times.  I came to Vodafone shop the first time before my departure and was recommended to come again when I know my new address and bring some documents to prove it, e.g. rental contract. When I came again with my rental contract, I was told that the official registration at the new place is necessary. After 1.5 months I got registered and brought the paper to Vodafone. Again, it was not sufficient, I was recommended to send a letter with the request to cancel my contract via post to the office of Vodafone.  

Now I am really confused because I receive new instructions every time I come to Vodafone. 

Also, I tried to reach Vodafone support via phone to confirm the procedure of contract termination. Unfortunately, none of the phone numbers from my contract are working. I tried some other numbers I found online, but there I have problems with chat bots in German. 

Please advise on how I can request contract termination and which documents to provide. If I indeed have to send a letter via snail-mail, please let me know the right address.   

Nancy

Hello zolotareva,

you can notify us of your move via our moving service. Your new address will then be checked. If we cannot continue to serve you there, we will terminate your contract in accordance with the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

Dear Nancy,

Thank you very much for your reply and for the link. I am sure that continuation of the service is not possible at my new address, I checked it with your colleagues at Vodafone shops several times.  

The moving out service does not allow to set the date in the past (I moved in October 2021, registered at the new place in mid-December), so I submitted the form without the date. So far I received no notification and saw no response window after I submitted the form.  Is it the expected result? Please confirm if my contract is canceled. 

I will send my details (address, client number, move-out/move-in dates) to your pm . Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Olga

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi zolotareva,

we have not yet received any notification of relocation. Another letter or earlier notification is also not documented in the system.

I have now processed the move and the termination. You will receive the written confirmation by letter soon. Unfortunately, I can only use the day on which you opened the thread as the notification date. The termination date is therefore 23.02.2022. Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Lars

Dear Lars, 

Thank you very much! 

So far no further questions.  

Best regards,

Olga