abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Numerous questions
hondoman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good morning,

this morning I attempted to review my Vodafone bills.  Each month I pay approximately 66€ for my handy and 42,87€ for festnetz and cable.  I am paying nearly 110€ each month.  I can see my handy bill, which is ending in November.  I can see nothing regarding my cable /festnetz bill.  There is only one account under 'MeinVodafone'.  Why is that?  Why am I not able to see my cable bill?  I would like to know when the cable / festnetz contact will be ending.

Thank you.

Regards,
Stafford Sinclair

4 Antworten 4
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello hondoman,

did you add the cable contract? You cannot view documents for this contract if you have not added it to your account. It is automatically not stored there. So please add it, then you can also see the invoices for it. On the invoices you can also see the term and notice period.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
hondoman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

nothing with Vodafone surprises me any longer. 

What a truly sad state of affairs, when the customer is required to add a bill into the supplier's website.  Odd that I was not required to do that with my mobile account.  Also, the cable bill was there in the past.  Albeit, I could not access it.  It was constantly unavailable!

Also, thank you for explaining the details of adding the billing.  Truly helpful.

I was able to add the Kabel bill into MeinVodafone.  No easy feat as a Activation Code was required.  When completed and attempted to view the bill, I receive the following message:

'Du hast noch kein Kabel-Produkt im Bestand.'

Before the end of this week, I want to access my Kabel account and bill.  That is tomorrow afternoon!

Regards,
Stafford Sinclair

Grit

Hello hondoman,

a fritting should already be in a normal frame. Apart from the fact that it has no relevance in this forum, less than 12 hours is not a reasonable time.

If you have added the contract correctly, it should be visible. Based on the advertisement I assume that something went wrong. Do you have one or more contracts via cable, for example internet & telephone and TV? Did you do the whole thing in the app or in the browser?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
hondoman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good morning,

I have begun a mobile contract with 1&1 as this contract will be ending soon, after nearly 20 years with Vodafone.

I need my mobile number released so 1&1 can obtain it for me.   How does one go about making this happen?  What steps do I need to take?

Regards,
Stafford Sinclair