abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Not using Vodafone GigaTV box anymore.. But getting bill for every month!!!
Thiruashwin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Community,

Since March 2018 I am using Vodafone internet connection. In the month of February 2019, I received a packet (GigaTV box) from Vodafone and I didn't want to use that TV box, so I returned (retour) the box within 2 days and I am not using the TV box anymore. But every month 29.99 euros deducted from my account for Giga TV. Please help me to cancel this order as soon as possible and stop charging money for the TV box.

I am new to Germany so I cannot speak German yet. I tried to reach customer care many times but finding English speaking support person is very difficult (Never find). So I sent mail and written letter to customer care and they suggested to open a new thread for my questions.

Please help me to cancel this order as soon as possible and stop charging money for the TV box.

And help me to get refund of the money debited from my account. 

Kind regards,

Thiruashwin

14 Antworten 14

Dear Grit,

Thanks for your help. But could someone please explain me why Vodafone charged extra 29.99 euros (past 3 months, without any invoice) without my knowledge and without any contract. As your colleague (Thomas) said I just wanted to see the contract which I signed with the local consultant (or Vodafone signed themselves). I hope Vodafone in Germany will not do any fradulent activitiy like this.

Kind Regards,

Thirumurugan.A

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

i can't answer that, i wasn't there. You can accept my suggestion or not. Unfortunately I can't do anything retroactively, because too much time has passed in the meantime. If you had contacted us here earlier, I might have been able to act differently.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Grit,

I agreed your suggestion. Kindly help me to close this contract. Later I will take it further action.

Kind regards,

Thirumurugan.A

Tina

Hello Thiruashwin,

I've terminated your contract. You'll get confirmation within the next few days.

Can I close your post here?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

@Thiruashwin  schrieb:

Later I will take it further action.

Good luck and you are right