abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Moving to a new adress [T20181206048WS010Z61225859]
andrefbatista
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I just moved from Leipzig to Munich. On my new apartment already have internet. I take the router and all the cables with me, to Munich, but I believe the signal it's still open in the old apartment in Leipzig. How do I proceed now? Can I cancel the contract without being fully charged? Can I suspend the contract or something else? Can you remove the signal from my old apartment, in Leipzig?

I was oriented by email to open a request in the forum.

Thanks for the attention.

14 Antworten 14

Hello Anett

I was charged the amount of 60,62 EUR on January 25, but this charge does not show up on Meine Rechnung when I'm logged on my account. Now I was charged 19.99 EUR on February 20 but when I go to my products this message is displayed: 

vodafone1.JPG

How do I supposed to be charged for something that I don't have?

I look foward to an answer, please don't hesitate to contact me in private for more details.

Thank you, have a nice day.

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
First thing: If your contract was ended due to moving to an unsupported location, you are required by law to pay at least for the next 3 months after moving (or after your cancellation/moving notification was received. - the laster one counts).
So if you moved at the beginning of December and notified Vodafone before, you'd have to pay for December, January and February.

If your contract can be fullfilled, then it has moved to your new address (therefor you'd have to pay the approx. 40 Euros relocation fee and the usual monthly base fee - as your contract continues at your new address (even if you have another internet contract there).
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi andrefbatista,

you have received a new customer number due to the move. Please have a look at the move confirmation. You have to register again in the customer portal. Then you will also see the invoices.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello, I received a new custommer number but I cant make a new registration at the portal to see my bills and other data. When I enter the new custommer number, shows me a message that's invalid customer number, the strange thing it's I'm receiving emails and letters with the new custommer number. Someone can help me please?

thanks.

Thomas

Hi andrefbatista,

for registration you need an activation code. I sent you one by mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!