abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving out of area
tenaz3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I'm moving to another city and would like to cancel my contract, how can I do it? My last day on the current city is 31/07/2020

25 Antworten 25
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tenaz3,

please use our online moving service.

The address in ratings is for mobile phone and dsl contracts. If you have a cable internet contract, you can reach our customer service at the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Kundenservice

99116 Erfurt

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
tenaz3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I need a clear explanation. The scenario is, I did move, so I asked to cancel, but made clear it was not possible. Then I asked to transfer the internet via website as you suggested, nothing happend. So I called 3 different numbers, none of them helped me about the transfer and 2 of them told me is not possible to transfer and I need to cancel. I did request the cancelation in Jul and you said was not possible. Since August Im paying for a service vodaphone can not provide. I want to know what is the solution vodaphone will provide, but a concrete one, not pingpong between calls as they made me to do to get information for nothig.
I'm expecting a bit more of profissionalism here and this is my last try before taking legal action.

Tina

Hello tenaz3,

did you use the online form? Do you know your new address?

Best regards

Tina

tenaz3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina I did use the form to transfer online.
The new address is ***

Tina

Hello tenaz3,

send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

tenaz3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi I did send the information to you.

Tina

Hello tenaz3,

your move notification has already been received. Your contract ends on 30th of october 2020.

Best regards

Tina

tenaz3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

When vodafone will come to install the internet until october? Because if I'm paying I want to use the service.

No, they won't. You signed a contract on the old adress, if you move it is your pleasure. In the German law (TKG §46 Paragraph 8 Clause 3) it is clear that if you move to a location where the previous provider cannot deliver, a notice period of 3 months to the end of the month applies.

Nancy

Hello tenaz3,

your contract will be terminated prematurely with 3 months notice in accordance with the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy