abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Info about "Erste Mannung" after contract cancellation
ToniCazzefierro
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hallo,

I open this thread since after quitting my contract with Vodafone last July (due to my moving abroad) and after having received from you the confirmation, I have received the invoice for August 2019 and a first reminder to pay such invoice. You can find the confirmation of my contract cancellation attached. Therefore I just wanted to be sure that you have cancelled my contract, since I am not using your services anymore.

Thank you and regards,

Paolo XXXX

Kunden-Nr. XXXX

Edit: @ToniCazzefierro Removed your personal data. Please do not share sensitive data in public. Best regards, Der-Peter
edit2: Attachment removed because of personal data
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ToniCazzefierro,

we've adjusted the termination. The contract ends on 31.10.2019. Please transfer the open amounts to the bank account on the invoice. Please state your customer number as reason for payment.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ToniCazzefierro,

so I can help you, I have a few more questions. When exactly did you move abroad? Have you already told us your new address? When was the cancellation confirmed?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy,

I received the confirmation about my intention to quit the contract on the 5th of July and I received another confirmation that my contract was cancelled (after I sent back the Vodafone router including a copy of the Abmeldung) on the 5th of August. I moved abroad on the 28th of July 2019.

Many thanks,

Paolo

Grit

Hello Paolo,

but the contract can't be terminated immediately. Have you announced a move abroad and given a new address or have you just cancelled without stating the reason? That's the difference. If you simply give notice, the contract can only be terminated at the end of the term. If you cancel a move to a non-served area, the cancellation will be made according to the Telecommunications Act (date of move + 3 months).

In no case the contract can be terminated immediately. If you have already received a reminder, then you have probably simply stopped the payment. This is not good.

Regards

Grit

Hello Grit,

thanks for your reply. So I have explicitely stated I was moving abroad in the reasons for the cancellation of the contract and I have included a copy of the Abmeldung. So if I understand correctly I have to pay 3 months. However, since I closed my bank account I can only pay via bank transfer. If you provide me the details of a bank account I can pay the remaining 3 months (August and September and October later on) via bank transfer as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Paolo

Actually, although it was not explicitely mentioned in the payment reminder I found an IBAN at the bottom of the document. Would it work if I send the payment to such bank account?

Paolo

Grit

Hey Paolo,

you need to transfer it to your client account. So please indicate the invoice number in the reason for transfer.

But I'm afraid that the cancellation is not as you wrote it. You didn't give a reason. Therefore it only takes effect at the end of the term. We should clean that up, I help you gladly thereby. Send me your name, the connection address, the customer number, your date of birth and the new address. Important: Subsequently, please report again here in the article.

Regards

Grit

I sent you a PM with all my details.

Paolo

Thomas

Hi ToniCazzefierro,

we've adjusted the termination. The contract ends on 31.10.2019. Please transfer the open amounts to the bank account on the invoice. Please state your customer number as reason for payment.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

perfect, thanks for your help.

Best,

Paolo