Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Incorrect invoice
LF7
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

In November 2019, I stopped the option HD Premium (9,99€), in the Vodafone shop in München Harras. Nevertheless, I have been charged wrongly in November 2019, December 2019, January 2020 and February 2020.

I went to the Vodafone shop München Harras to complain. They confirmed its a mistake. They sent you a postal mail in January, but as far as I know, no answer and I am still charged.

Could you please stop to charge me and reimburse the 4 times I was charged 9,99eur wrongly.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

First question:

Was your cancellation request in time, e.g. within that trial period?

Second question:

Do you have any proof that your cancellation was received by Vodafone (and not only by the shop personal - as they may have not relayed the message on time)?

Without such proof -or- if your cancellation request was too late (outside the trial period), then this option will run until the next possible end date - as far as I know, it has a minimum contractual term of 12 (if not even) 24 months - so if you were too late, your cancellation request will be handled then (and you obviously have to pay until then).

Just as explaination: Usually those shops are only franchise shops meaning that they cannot accept your cancellation but only relay it. If that relay is received too late (or not at all) by Vodafone, it [sadly] falls back to you as it's your obligation to make sure that a cancellation request is received in time (and not only sent in time) as German laws require you to.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi LF7,

did the answers from reneromann help you or do you have any further questions?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, I am going to ask the shop for the proof.  

Generally, I do not understand why new subscription works perfectly (all the time) and cancellation of a service within the legal period always fails...

Once I have the proof, I will send it to you.

Thanks

Stephan

Hi LF7,

even terminations work very well if they are done correctly.

Did you get any confirmations that this option is cancelled? If not, the cancellation wasn't done properly.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!