abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I need to cancel my vodafone contract urgent because of bad service
Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Ich weiß, dass ich als Kunde meinen Vertrag dringend kündigen muss, egal was passiert.

meine vertragsnummer ist ***. ich habe einen sehr guten und fairen vertrag bei vodafone prager strasse, dresden gesucht und ich verstehe die deutsche sprache nicht. Es ist mir egal, wo ich den Vertrag in einem Vodafone-Geschäft oder auf der Straße abgeschlossen habe, da der Vertrag Ihren Namen Vodafone enthält! den vertrag zwischen mir und vodafone düsseldorf direkt. Ich habe also 14 Tage Zeit, um diesen seltsamen Vertrag zu kündigen. Bitte kündigen Sie meinen Vertrag, sobald Sie diese Nachricht erhalten. Ich habe Ihnen bereits per Einschreiben einen Brief mit der Bitte um sofortige Stornierung geschickt. Ich hoffe, Sie behandeln Kunden mit großem Respekt unter meinen Menschenrechten.

Schließlich ist Ihre Einwilligung oder die Zustimmung des Shops unter meinen Verbraucherrechten nicht erforderlich. Bitte kündigen Sie diesen Vertrag umgehend.

Freundliche Grüße.

Abraham

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ich weiß, dass ich als Kunde meinen Vertrag dringend kündigen muss, egal was passiert.

meine vertragsnummer ist ***. ich habe einen sehr schlichten vertrag bei vodafone prager strasse, dresden gesucht und ich verstehe die deutsche sprache nicht. Es ist mir egal, wo ich den Vertrag in einem Vodafone-Geschäft oder auf der Straße abgeschlossen habe, da der Vertrag Ihren Namen Vodafone enthält! den vertrag zwischen mir und vodafone düsseldorf direkt. Ich habe also 14 Tage Zeit, um diesen seltsamen Vertrag zu kündigen. Bitte kündigen Sie meinen Vertrag, sobald Sie diese Nachricht erhalten. Ich habe Ihnen bereits per Einschreiben einen Brief mit der Bitte um sofortige Stornierung geschickt. Ich hoffe, Sie behandeln Kunden mit großem Respekt unter meinen Menschenrechten.

Schließlich ist Ihre Einwilligung oder die Zustimmung des Shops unter meinen Verbraucherrechten nicht erforderlich. Bitte kündigen Sie diesen Vertrag umgehend.

This request was translated by google.

Freundliche Grüße.

Abraham

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

meine vertragsnummer ist ***. ich habe einen sehr schlichten vertrag bei vodafone prager strasse, dresden gesucht und ich verstehe die deutsche sprache nicht. Es ist mir egal, wo ich den Vertrag in einem Vodafone-Geschäft oder auf der Straße abgeschlossen habe, da der Vertrag Ihren Namen Vodafone enthält! den vertrag zwischen mir und vodafone düsseldorf direkt. Ich habe also 14 Tage Zeit, um diesen seltsamen Vertrag zu kündigen. Bitte kündigen Sie meinen Vertrag, sobald Sie diese Nachricht erhalten. Ich habe Ihnen bereits per Einschreiben einen Brief mit der Bitte um sofortige Stornierung geschickt. Ich hoffe, Sie behandeln Kunden mit großem Respekt unter meinen Menschenrechten.

This request was translated by google.

Freundliche Grüße.

Abraham

Removed costumer number to protect privacy.

Contracts made in a shop have no 14 day right of withdrawal

Only the shop can cancel the contract if necessary.

Cancellation requests in this forum have no effect.

Dear sir

The shop people love to play with costumers you know already why because they are using our rights my rights are stocked on the hand of vodafone bad representative so this is not fair because the contract shown the name of vodafone head office and it does not show anything with the  shop so please contact the shop to listen honestly to my request. I need to cancel this unfair contract so please kindly send me a letter to hand it to the shop we are all great humans and we all as you aware have the right to exercise our decisions when a contract is unfair we can't be forced to suffer because of dirty business. So please millions of people are waiting for your justice to help me get rid of the manipulation of that shop who is using my rights. Please kindly cancel this unfair contract I already started the cancellation procedure immediately the same hour I signed that contract because I did not understand german so my friends explained to me that the contract is wrong and I must request strongly the vodafone company assistance to help me cancel something that made to cause me suffer. Remember I talked to the shop they said I must talk with vodafone because the contract written between me and you (Vodafone) and not the shop. So I need your help to speak to the shop who is representing you and I am deeply sorry to believe in retailers but I enter this shops because it's carrying your name (Vodafone) at the Shop doors!

Waiting for your help very sad and stressed and I'm very ill I have severe medical conditions so please assist me with a greater conclusion to save everyone's time don't let the shop  play with my life.

I trust your justice and I love always Vodafone.

Abraham

Hello @Abraham1 , 

if you order a contract online or by phone you have a right of withdrawal (14 days). This is a decision by German Law for customer care. If you order a contract in a shop, you dont have this right. I dont know your home land and their Law, but here it is like I wrote before. No rights of withdrawal for contracts ordered in shops. So, the only way is, that the shop makes a roll back.  

Kind regards, Ines

Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Ines.

Thank you for sharing my concern I'm trapped can you please help me to find a way to get the shop agree they don't seen humans to see me sad and they are fooling me. What can I do. I spoke with them and they never want to listen but I'm sure there is a way out if they are fooling me and they hold my rights no their hands there is a way out so please tell me what lo do. I'm syrian and have only one day with this contract and I left the contract at the shop with the sim card. Please write back.

Appreciate your care

Abraham

Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Ines.

Thank you for sharing my concern I'm trapped can you please help me to find a way to get the shop agree they don't seen humans to see me sad and they are fooling me. What can I do. I spoke with them and they never want to listen but I'm sure there is a way out if they are fooling me and they hold my rights no their hands there is a way out so please tell me what lo do. I'm syrian and have only one day with this contract and I left the contract at the shop with the sim card. Please write back.

Appreciate your care

Abraham

New thread in mobilfunk.