abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Higher Tarrifs charged for Red internet and Phone 32 cable contract
Sam19
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I signed a contract with Vodafone on 05.5.2017 for home internet connection. I took the option Red internet and Phone 32 cable. The agreed billing amount was 19.99 Euros plus 2 euros for WLAN-Option for 24 months and then the billing would increase after this period if I do not terminate the contract. However, I just realized my billing has been increased to 36.99 Euros since May 2018. I checked my bills and found that the product reflecting is Red internet and Phone 100 cable. I called a few times to make a complaint but could not get an English speaker on the line. I will like to find out why my initial contract was changed and the reason why I'm been charged for a contract I did not agree to in the first place. I will prefer to stick to the old option in the initial agreement since the new charge made is much more expensive. I need help in rectifying this situation as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sam.

9 Antworten 9
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sam19,

I'd like to take a look at your contract. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message and then report again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Sam19
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Nancy,

I have sent the requested information. Awaiting your response.

Best regards,

Sam19.

Nancy

Hello Sam19,

thank you for your data.

I looked at your contract. You have booked the tariff via Internet & Phone 100 Cable. The monthly fees have been calculated correctly. For the first twelve months you received the special price of 19,99 Euro and from the 13th month on you pay 34,99 Euro. This is also stated in your order confirmation.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Sam19
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Nancy,

I guess a mistake was made from the start of the contract. I asked for the the tariff via Internet & Phone 32 Cable and the documents I received indicate this. The bills however came as the tariff via Internet & Phone 100 Cable. I did not realize this at the beginning until the change of the billings after the special offer. 

Anyway, I have only two months left on my contract and will therefore finish off paying at the current rate. I will however like to know how I can change the tariff to Internet & Phone 32 Cable after the 24 month period. If this is not possible, how do I go about cancelling the the contract?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Majeed.

Nancy

Hello Sam19,

maybe there was a misunderstanding. The order confirmation, however, says so. But I have good news for you. But you have the possibility to change to the tariff Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable for 29,99 Euro per month. Let me know if you want to do this and I will help you.

Best regards

Nancy

Sam19
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Nancy,

Good to know the tariff can be changed. But are there any other options where I could pay less than 29.99 Euros per month? And what are the conditions if I change to Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable? Am I bound by a contractual agreement to pay this amount for a specific period of time?

Best regards,

Sam19

Tina

Hello Sam,

the contract has a minimum contract duration of 12 months after the change. The price is valid for the entire contract period. Can I change the contract?

Best regards

Tina

Sam19
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Moderator,

Thank you  for the response but one of my questions has not been answered. I will like to know if I can get back on a tariff that will cost 19.99 per month. As a student, my current tariff is a little too expensive for me.

Best regards,

Sam

Tina

Hello Sam19,

I'll send you a pn.

Best regards

Tina