abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Getting charged from vodafone and previous provider
KUNAL3717
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, 

I took a vodafone cable connection and was told that vodafone will cancel my previous contract with my existing vendor. I am currently getting charged both from vodafone and my previous provider. I have visited the vodafone stores and also written letters. Now they are asking for the old phone number from prev provider. 

I do not have any phone number since my contract was surf only. Please help to get my contract canceled from the other service provider and do not charge me till that time. 

Please let me know if any other details are required from my side.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The free-of-charge action requires you to provide the old telephone number - only if you provide that number, the old provider contract can be cancelled. If you do not provide this number, then Vodafone cannot cancel your old provider.

And even with a surf-only contract, you will definitely have a telephone number assigned to the landline. In case it was not a landline contract but a mobile one, the free-of-charge action would not apply to you.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The free-of-charge action requires you to provide the old telephone number - only if you provide that number, the old provider contract can be cancelled. If you do not provide this number, then Vodafone cannot cancel your old provider.

And even with a surf-only contract, you will definitely have a telephone number assigned to the landline. In case it was not a landline contract but a mobile one, the free-of-charge action would not apply to you.