abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract mistake
mohsenoid
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

When I was registering for my flat internet connection there was only Cable 200 Tariff available and I didn't notice that it is called Business and I registered for it. FYI, My German is not good and maybe it was my mistake while filling the forms!

Today I received an Amazon Echo device labeled "Uplift your business!" from Vodafone.

I want to clarify that I am using this link for my personal purpose and I want to make sure it is okay and it won't cause trouble for me later!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello mohsenoid,

our cable business tariffs are also for private customers. So you don't have to worry, you will not be listed as a business customer (otherwise you would have had to submit a business registration), but as a private customer.

The change from a business tariff to a private tariff is also only possible at the end of the term.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Grit

Hello mohsenoid,

for a few business tariffs there was a campaign for which you get an Amazon echo when you sign a contract. You have probably concluded exactly the same tariff. What's wrong with that?

Regards

Grit

Thanks for that, but I noticed that I am paying more than a normal user and I want to change my contract from business to private customer cause I am not running a company! 🙂

Besides, I am not an expert in Germany law, and I don't want to end up in tax office explaining that I don't have a company at my home. 😛

Grit

Hello mohsenoid,

our cable business tariffs are also for private customers. So you don't have to worry, you will not be listed as a business customer (otherwise you would have had to submit a business registration), but as a private customer.

The change from a business tariff to a private tariff is also only possible at the end of the term.

Regards

Grit

mohsenoid
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Thanks for your help and Amazon echo 👍
Grit

Hey mohsenoid,

please, please. Have fun with the Internet.

I close your thread now. But if you want to know something again, just come back and make a new thread.

Regards

Grit