abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract canceled after address change
_Ivan_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,
I've moved my cable contract 15 days ago from my previous address to the new one. Internet is working fine but from myVodafone area, I can't see my contract anymore (the message says "Contract expired. You can no longer use your Kabel Deutschland products.").

My contract is Red Internet & Phone1000 Cable and it was activated around one year ago. I don't understand why my contract is gone since it's supposed to be a 2-year contract. Also, since the first year it's possible to downgrade the speed free of charge I would like to activate "Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable", but it's not possible at the moment and I really would like to do this before the 1st year will expire .

Can you please give me some support? As a non-German speaker is really difficult to get some help and understand the reason why I don't have a contract with you anymore: / 

7 Antworten 7
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello _Ivan_,

I'm happy to help you. Did you perhaps get a new customer number when you moved?

Let me check and send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Afterwards, please report back here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
_Ivan_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HI @Nancy , I've sent you a PM. Thanks again for you support 😄 

Nancy

Hello _Ivan_,

thanks for your message.

Your move is registered with us and the change of your tariff is deposited that it will be changed afterwards. Have you already connected your cable router to the new address?

Best regards

Nancy

_Ivan_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi again @Nancy ,

Yes, the router is connected and as I said the internet connection is working fine. The problem is that there's no active contract on my personal profile, which is a bit weird.

Thanks again for your support,

Ivan

Nancy

Hello _Ivan_,

your contract had not yet been concluded with us. I've done that now. Please look at your customer portal, now everything should fit. Please let me know again afterwards.

Best regards

Nancy

_Ivan_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi again @Nancy ,

and thank you for your precious support! I can see now my contract, thank you very much! I just have another request though: I've asked for a tariff downgrade (from cable 1000 to cable 100) already a couple of weeks ago. Since it's possible to downgrade the contract costless before the end of the first year, I really would like to know if everything is correct also from that side?

Can you please double check that? Because my contract is still cable 1000 at the moment. 

Thank you very much! 😄 

Nancy

Hello _Ivan_,

super, that's the way it's supposed to be.

I finished your tariff change right away and switched to Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable for 34,99 Euro per month. You will get a confirmation as well.

Do you have any questions?

Best reagrds

Nancy