abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Rate Change
annkintel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have a Cable Contract (Red internet 500) which i got last year for 19.99 Euros per month for first 12 months. Now from 13th month I want to change my plan to a lower speed. The cheapest offer I am getting now is 29.99 Euros per month (50 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload). When I took the connection last year, there was a cheapest plan of 19.99 Euros per month. (50 Mbps Download, 10 Mbps Upload). How can I get the plan of 19.99 Euros per month.

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no 19.99 € plan for cable internet connections.

Smallest one that you might change to is the 50/4 for 29.99 € per month, if you want more upload, you'll most likely have to pay additional 2.99 € per month.

The 50/10 MBit/s is a DSL plan - and not a cable one - and even this one is not 19.99 € all the time...

@reneromann 

Bist du sicher ? - siehe Anhang - der 50er wird mir noch angeboten

@annkintel 

Is for new costumers ... and only in the first 12 months - then 29,99.

Your contract reached the second year so even then the lowest price will be the 30 ... 

@MasterScorpion 

The 50/4 is still available, but there hasn't been a 50/10 on cable networks. 50/10 is DSL-only 😉

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi annkintel,

have a look at your order confirmation, there you will find the tariffs you can change to. After the first year the normal prices apply and the cheapest tariff is then Internet & Phone 50 to 29.99 Euro.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

How can I get to my order confirmation? I do not see any email mentioning what I can change to.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello annkintel,

you probably received the order confirmation by post. It should also be deposited in your customer portal.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!