abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Extension
peterpauldsilva
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

My customer number is xxxxxxx and my Internet & Phone(Cable) contract is going to end soon and I would like to ask about the renewal. Could you please advise what would be my tarif if I am continuing with your service?

Thanks

Edit: Customer number removed

13 Antworten 13
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi peterpauldsilva,

I can take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Please contact me here in the thread when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars, PM sent with details request. Thanks.

Grit

Hello peterpauldsilva,

the GigaKombi advantage you already get. Unfortunately there are not more than 100 Mbit/s available at your address. What did you have in mind?

Regards

Grit

Oh ok. Thanks for checking.

Can I get the contract extended with current plan(100 Mbit/s) for Eur 19.99 per month offer along with a new Fritz!Box router?

Kind regards,

Christin

Grit

Hey peterpauldsilva,

these are new customer conditions, you're an existing customer. We can't offer you another router either, yours is running.

Regards

Grit

Ok. What can you offer if I am to continue the contract?

When I took the contract, I was told I would get a FritzBox router but got a standard one, this was on a phone conversation. Later when I enquired, they said this is not in the package. 😞

Regards,

Christin

Grit

Hello,

what's wrong with the device? It is only exchanged if it is broken. If you want a homebox, you have to book it as an option. However, this is not possible free of charge.

If you don't upgrade, which is not possible, we can't make you an offer, I'm sorry.

Regards

Grit

Hi, current router keeps disconnecting devices(mostly smart phones) often and results in restarting the router quite often. How does the exchange system work? Will I get the same type of router or a newer version?

Regards,

Christin

Grit

You get the same device on a defect swap. However, I would have to pass this request on to a colleague from the technical department so that he can check it. Please describe the malfunction in more detail.

Grit