abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change to lower tariff
iCovasan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello. I started my contract for internet with Vodafone in February this year. You had an offer of 20 € per month for a year all the tariffs so I got the 1000 Mb and you said after a year I could go to a lower tariff.

From January 2021 I would like to change my contract Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable to Red Internet & Phone 200. When I've made the contract there was also the 200 Option, now I saw on the website that there is a 250 option and no 200. In this case I would like the 250 option with 39.99 Euro. 

Please write me the information that you need for this change. 

Thank you. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello iCovasan,

I have flagged your rate change to Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable. You will also receive a confirmation before the changeover.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Nancy

Hello iCovasan,

I will be happy to help you with your tariff change. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message. Afterwards, get back to me here in the post when you have sent me the data.

Look in your order confirmation where you will find the rates you can change to.

Best regards

Nancy

Nancy

Hello iCovasan,

I have looked at your contract and can offer you a change to the Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable rate for 39.99 euros/month. This is also stated in your order confirmation. May I make a note of this change for you on 05.02.2021?

Best regards
Nancy

Hello Nancy,

yes you can change my contract to Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable rate for 39.99 euros/month. 

thank you for your help. 

Nancy

Hello iCovasan,

I have flagged your rate change to Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable. You will also receive a confirmation before the changeover.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for the change. Will I receive the confirmation shortly before 05.02.2021 or should I have already received the confirmation?

Thank you again for your help.