abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change my contract from Red Internet & Phone 1000 to Red Internet & Phone 50
Celina_2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, the contract of Red Internet & Phone 1000 started 20th Novermber 2019 and I would like to change my plan to  Red Internet & Phone 50 from 13th month.  It seems that I can’t do it on MeinVodafone. Please advice what I should do. Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I do 😉 The change is scheduled for 22.11.2020 in the system. Then the first 12 months will end. You will get a written confirmation before that date. Do you have further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Lars

Hi Celina_2020,

unfortunately the change is not possible via the customer portal. But if you like, I can arrange that for you. We already have your data.

Best reards

Lars

Hi Lars,

Yes please. Please make sure that the new plan start from 13 th month. Thank you.

Lars

Hi,

I do 😉 The change is scheduled for 22.11.2020 in the system. Then the first 12 months will end. You will get a written confirmation before that date. Do you have further questions?

Best regards

Lars

just one more question. I saw it on Vodafone website, the plan of Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable is cheaper now. So I wonder how much I will need to pay for the Red Internet & Phone 50.

https://zuhauseplus.vodafone.de/internet-telefon/kabel/?b_id=1694&j_id=SEASEAPer307F%7cSeaCpcGOO%7cf...

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Celina_2020,

what you see on the website concerns only new customers. In your case the 50 Mbit tariff will be changed to the normal price of 29,99 Euro.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Thomas, 

I just looked at my invoice of this month, and the plan still hasn't changed back to Red Internet & Phone 50 since 22 Nov 2020, which you confirmed me. And I am over-charged now. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you. 

Best Regards,

Celina

Dear Lars,

I just looked at my invoice of this month, and the plan still hasn't changed back to Red Internet & Phone 50 since 22 Nov 2020, which you confirmed me. And I am over-charged now. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you. 

Best Regards,

Celina

Thomas

Hi Celina_2020,

the change was on 21.11. and at that time, the invoice was already issued. This will be settled with the next invoice run.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Thomas,

Just want to clarify that, so will the extra money I'm charged this month be counted as part of next month tariff? 

Because I have asked you to change my contract at late September, and made it very clear that since 22.11.2020 the contract would be Red Internet & Phone 50. 

Best Regards,

Celina