abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel Contract Moving Overseas
blichte1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I will be leaving Germany at the end of August. Obviously, I will no longer need my Cable Internet from Vodafone, so I would like to cancel it. I will deregister from Germany after I know what my physical address will be in the long run in the UK. I will provide the relevant confirmation of this deregistration to ensure timely completion of the contract termination. Please let me know if you need any additional details.

Best,

Bruce

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello blichte1,

I have good news for you, your removal order has been received by us and has already been processed. Your contract will be terminated with a notice period of 3 months after the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

25 Antworten 25
Nancy

Hello blichte1,

we need your exact moving date and your new address for your cancellation. You can use our move page or we can help you and you can send it to me by PN.

Many greetings

Nancy

Nancy

Hello blichte1,

I have good news for you, your removal order has been received by us and has already been processed. Your contract will be terminated with a notice period of 3 months after the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

blichte1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

I am closing my bank account in Germany in a couple of weeks, thus Vodafone will not be able to extract any more payment for cable services I do not need. The letter I received confirming my cancellation does not mention how to pay in advance these unneeded months, so I guess won't.

Bruce

Nancy

Hello blichte1,

you will find our bank details at the bottom of your invoices. When do you close your bank account here in Germany?

Best regards

Nancy

blichte1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My bank account is now closed. I am no longer in Germany.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi blichte1,

you'd have to transfer the bills by the end of the contract. Nancy already told you where to find the bank account.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
blichte1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

you think I have kept the bills from vodafone? ha. 

and what precisely is my motivation to forward you money for something i will not use?

You've already charged me for a month I have not used. You didn't send me a package to return the modem in from overseas. As far as I can tell this is merely Vodafone being irresponsible. I informed relevant parties of the situation, and vodafone did nothing at all to accomodate it. So it goes.

To be absolutely clear here: I have my deregistration from Germany. My move was sudden, until the day I told Vodafone I was leaving there was a chance I would be moving to another city in Germany (the contract and everything for that other job was ready to go). I had to leave/de-register from Germany to be able to apply for a Visa from the US. I didn't choose to be in this situation, and Vodafone is charging me for provision of no service.

Thomas

Hi blichte1,

in the case of a move to a non-served area, the contract ends with a period of 3 months from the date of the move. This is also regulated by law in the Telecommunications Act § 46. Furthermore, it is stated in our General Terms and Conditions that the hardware must be returned at the customer's own expense. You have agreed to this when concluding the contract.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!