abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Missing return label for return of Easybox after cancellation
fimsen230
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey!

Today I've canceled my DSL contract as I'm moving out of Germany. The employee in the Vodafone store said that the Easybox 804-box would have a return label in it, but after checking the box that wasn't the case. I then went back to a few Vodafone stores to ask for a return label, but they told me to call the 1212 number -- it wasn't possible to get hold of any English-speaking employees, so now I hope you can help me!

As said, I basically just need a return label for sending back our Easybox at the end of the 3 month notice period. Can you help me with that?

Cheers

4 Antworten 4
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you no longer have the delivery package label, you will not be issued a new one. You must then return the EasyBox at your own expense to the address given in the cancellation confirmation.

Thanks Torsten! Do you know if/when we'll receive the cancellation confirmation? The employee in the store only gave us the form he filled out for us called 'Kündigungsthemen - Kulanzkündigung (AO-Kündigung)' and a copy of our signed 'Außerordentliche Kündigung' letter.

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@fimsen230  schrieb:

As said, I basically just need a return label for sending back our Easybox at the end of the 3 month notice period.

You don't have to return the Box at the end, but at the begin of the notice period within 14 days!

Also keep in mind that you'll need to provide proof of your move like a copy of the deregistration letter -and- that the line will be shut down to the beginning of the notice period and not to the end.

And keep in mind that the notice period starts the earliest by the day of your move - not before.

Oh, okay - thanks. That's not what the employee at the Vodafone store told me. He said that the line would be open until the end of the notice period, so until end of October, and that we could return the box then. He already canceled it for me in-store as I brought my Anmeldung document, now I'm just awaiting the cancellation confirmation. Maybe there's a Vodafone moderator here who could look into this for me?