abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequently disconnecting of INTERNET from 2 days
KCR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good Afternoon,

We took Unity Media 1000MBPS plan and it is working perfectly till now and from 2 Days Frequently disconnecting of INTERNET is being happening .

Can you please fix the disconnections issue immediatly . 

Customer Number ***

Thanks in Advance for your efforts .

Have a Nice day

Edit: Customer number removed.

4 Antworten 4
RTbecaed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I have the exact same issue. Since 2 days ago my internet keeps disconnecting every minute or so for like 10-60 seconds... All the time. It is impossible for me to work right now.

I tried calling Vodafone hotline... But I cant speak German (lives here less than a year) So I cannot get past the support bot.

The network wizard says there are no network problems. I tried all solutions on the support webpage (resetting router, etc). Can a Vodafone support person please contact me to tell me what further steps I need to do?
KCR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The Issue is now fixed ,

First I went to Vodafone Store to unblock my Ip that there was some error and they unblocked .

Do not know for sure above condition fixed the issue but I still had the Modem getting disconnected to internet after 30 mins to 60 mins timing is unchecked but this kept on happening

2nd I used an externel Modem so I disconnected external modems any of the externals connected to 1 Gbps Vodafone Box .

Not the issue is resolved .

One of the 2 things above resolved my issue

KCR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The issue is now fixed,

First I went to Vodafone Store to unblock my Ip that there was some error and they unblocked.

Do not know for sure above condition fixed the issue but I still had the modem getting disconnected to internet after 30 mins to 60 mins timing is unchecked but this kept on happening

2nd I used an externel modem so I disconnected external modems any of the externals connected to 1 Gbps Vodafone Box.

Not the issue is resolved.

One of the 2 things above resolved my issue

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey KCR,

sorry to keep you waiting. Unfortunately, we are currently taking a little longer to respond. Smiley (traurig)

I am all the more pleased that you have been able to solve your problem in the meantime.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!