abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extra Payment
PooriaOlya
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I regeistered for Vodafone in May 2018. I should have paid 23.98EUR per month. But I understood that I am paying about 68EUR per month. I went to the customer service store from where I ordered my service. They found out that I am paying for 3 different customer numbers, and two different adresses! One of the addresses was right, and the other one was an address I have never lived there! From two month ago, I went to the customer service store many times in the past 2 months, but unfortunately I have never received any feedback!!!

Of course I received one feedback about moving to the new apartment! But As I said, I have never moved and I had one apartment in the whole time. Unfortunately, Vodafone has not understood my problem, while the customer service store from which I bought the service understood my problem! How is it possible? Why can't the he tell Vodafone what has really happened to me? 

4 Antworten 4
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello PooriaOlya,

welcome to our community. Smiley (fröhlich)

I'd like to have a closer look to your contract and the payments. Maybe we'll find out, what happened.

Please send me a private message wiith your customer or mobile number, your customer password and screenshots from the bank statements where I can see the concerning customer number.

Thanks in advance and BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello

Did you receive my payments Excel File?

How can I send you a private message?!!!

Kira

Hi PooriaOlya,

thx for your PN.

@DanyG received your message and is going to answer it as soon as possible.

Please be patient, sometimes it takes some days.

Kind regards

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!