Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Debit orders for a contract I do not have
PSmit
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good evening.

For the last two months I have had debit orders that have come off of my bank account that do not correspond with any of the invoices I have on my account. 

The first debit order was for 73.54 EUR and the second 13.99 EUR.

I have not signed up for anything new.

Kind regards,

Pierre Smit

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
PSmit
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Here is an update on this topic and is now resolved:

So what happened was that we phoned Vodafone to reactive our GigaKombi, but the person on the phone activated GigaTV even though we told them that we do not want it and only wanted our GigaKombi reactivated. 
We recieved an email that we were getting a delivery from Vodafone, the GigaTV. We phoned Vodafone and told them the situation and we were assured that we do not have any GigaTV contract actived. 

The delivery came to our house and we refused the delivery, we phoned Vodafone and once again we were assured we do not have a GigaTV contract.

A month later we were charged for the GigaTV without having an active contract, received the goods or made use of the product. After an hour on the phone we gave up and asked a native German speaking colleague to phone Vodafone. This was successful and the Vodafone staff member found a cancellation on our ADSL contract that was not transferred to the correct department.

Luckily everything is now resolved and we were refunded all of the money that was debitted from our account.
Unfortunately, I guess that this topic might have been beyond the power of the Vodafone staff/helpers on the forum. Nevertheless, they pointed me in the correct direction and I am grateful for their help.

Thx,

Pierre Smit

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi PSmit,

let's have a look on what happened. Can you please send me a private message with the details of the bank transaction (important is the reference of the direct debit transaction). To compare the data, please also send me your name, address and the IBAN. Then I think we will find a solution shortly.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
PSmit
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi DanyG
I sent you a PM, thank you for your support.

PSmit
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Here is an update on this topic and is now resolved:

So what happened was that we phoned Vodafone to reactive our GigaKombi, but the person on the phone activated GigaTV even though we told them that we do not want it and only wanted our GigaKombi reactivated. 
We recieved an email that we were getting a delivery from Vodafone, the GigaTV. We phoned Vodafone and told them the situation and we were assured that we do not have any GigaTV contract actived. 

The delivery came to our house and we refused the delivery, we phoned Vodafone and once again we were assured we do not have a GigaTV contract.

A month later we were charged for the GigaTV without having an active contract, received the goods or made use of the product. After an hour on the phone we gave up and asked a native German speaking colleague to phone Vodafone. This was successful and the Vodafone staff member found a cancellation on our ADSL contract that was not transferred to the correct department.

Luckily everything is now resolved and we were refunded all of the money that was debitted from our account.
Unfortunately, I guess that this topic might have been beyond the power of the Vodafone staff/helpers on the forum. Nevertheless, they pointed me in the correct direction and I am grateful for their help.

Thx,

Pierre Smit