abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL Internet without Landline (Technician Appointment)
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have ordered DSL 100 connection without landlind. I have got a technician appointment and a router too. 

A person living in same house (on first floor) using Vodafone DSL since probablya year or so. My question is, do I still need an technician appointment as everything already set up(i guess). I will configure the router. Would it work without technician appointment? 

Thanks,

Areeb.

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Areeb,

I'm glad that you've chosen us as your provider.

The telecom decides if an onsite appointment is neccessary.
Therefore its irrelevant if we have other vodafone customers inside the house. Whats important is your concrete connection from your telephone connection socket in your appartment to the central distribution box.

If there is work neccessary on the central distribution box for your cables,  this can not be done remotely.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HI,

Technician mostly does not show up. I tried to get DSL connection from other company and had an appointment for technician visit. Technician did not show up and I got an SMS that he visited but did not find you. They imposed a fine on ME. I was at home all the day for this.

I have got appointment time frame from 8 to 13. That is huge. Can you please tell me if it is possible to have a specific time for the appointment?

Thanks, 

Areeb.

HeikeF

Hi Areeb,

Oh, how annoying. 😞

Unfortunately, we can not narrow down the date. It goes either in the morning or in the afternoon.

Is your name on the front door and bell well to see?

Best regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!