abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract I did not ask for
claudiamohite
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I had a Unitymedia contract in Friedrichsdorf since Feb 2020. In Feb 2021 I called Contact Center to move it to my new address. Without informing me that there is no Unitymedia at my new address they placed order for new DSL and Apple TV.

I have returned the Apple TV to Vodafone and Vodafone has cancelled the unrequested DSL service. However, Vodafone Kabel is still charging me for a service I returned and I am not using. I do not even have your devices and I have not request Apple TV, especially not 2 since I hve one TV only!!! 

Please cancel the service I have not asked for. You can see the error from the mails you send addresss to my husband as Frau!!!

Also, since DSL order was created and cancelled, you should have cancelled the Kabel too! Especially since I returned it. i have receipt from DHL that I returned 2 days after I picked up the package and realized what it was!

claudia Mohite

9 Antworten 9
claudiamohite
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have not received anything from you? Why are you not handling it? It's outrageous to charge for a service you do not provide me with!!!

Please contact me as your call center just hangs up on me or does not call back and by email they sent me here. I am being patient, but if by tomorrow this is not handled, I will get a lawyer as you will bear the costs anyway since you illegally created this contract and the devices were returned! Not to mention you cancelled the other part!!

Please be patien for another day, a "community" driven forum is not direct support like on phone line or chat, but the support here is better most of the time but it can take 24-48h to get an official reply if your problem could not be solved within the community. 

Ida
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi claudiamohite

Sorry for the late answer, we are working chronologically here. Unfortunately, it currently takes longer.

I would like to have a closer look. Please tell me if everything has been clarified regarding TV and DSL and send me a PM:

full name

date of birth

complete address

old customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM is out.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi

customer number is ***. pM was sent.

please help as I don't even have the devices anymore. They were returned immediately after being picked up and seen what they were

EDIT: Customer number deleted

Pleade help as this is getting ridiculous

Relax.

If Vodafone cannot provide the services you have booked at the new address, you have a special right of termination. Object to direct debit with the reference that the service cannot be provided and then, if necessary, take a lawyer.

I am not relaxed. This is second month I am trying to sort it out peacefully. Of course we have contacted a lawyer because the email we received from Vodafone was complete bullying where they said basically they don't care about anything and even if we don't have their products and not using thw service, they will keep charging us. The best they can do is actually send two apple Tv boxes for the 1 TV we have so that at least we can use the service. And please don't tell me to relax as you have no idea what hell they put us through and never mentioned we can just terminate since they cannot deliver unity media. The guy in the shop bullied us, has been disrespectful and this is not 3rd world country, this shozld have not happened. I am getting into 3rd month with this hassle. It is ok, my husband is already with the legal team from his company and we will sort it out. But what if we did not have that money for lawyer or a legal team to back us up?! Do you find this behavior normal?

And just so you know, they have been rejected by my bank, but their post keeps coming with bills and extra charges for the objection