abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

wifi connection problems
Gseob
Youngster
Youngster

Hello.

And first to say is sorry that I cannot speak German. I'll keep writing with English.

Recently I have problem with wifi connection.

It started since Nov 23 and first symptom was being slow. Then after Saturday it totally stopped.

Sunday and Monday it worked for a few seconds - how do i know? Cause i turned off my cellular data and only linked with wifi. In the morning i could find out that i've got several messages. Which mean while sleeping for sometime it worked. Now internet logo (2 arrow opposite direction are keep blinking)

To solve the problem i put on my IP address on the Chrome and checked the status. Also did the self connection test which given by UnityMedia. Please check the photo below.

It says i have some problem with broadband - broadband i guess.

I did every thing what i can do.

Reset. unplug the plug. wait for a few seconds than turn on. Etc..

Can I get advice for my situation.
Is it a problem with device (modem or router), or problem with cable (Coax cable), or problem with vodafone (the provider)? 

1 Antwort 1
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Gseob,

have you checked the W-LAN load on your computer? You should find this in the menu of the cable router. Maybe you can change it and have a more stable connection.

Then please write whether you have also tested via ethernet and where you are coming from (zipe code).

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!