abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

"Internet-Zugang" password marked as "unverändert", where to find it?
drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a problematic situation. I want to setup a Vigor 130 modem (+ Linksys router, but that's another story) with my Vodafone contract. Therefore I checked the "Zugangsdaten" section of my contract paper, but the password is marked as "unverändert".

I have, from the top of my head, never setup this password in the past. Do you know how I could obtain it? Is there a phone number I could call to get it?

Thank you in advance for your time!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hello drox,

try calling 08001721201

unfortunately this service is in german

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hello drox,

try calling 08001721201

unfortunately this service is in german

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello RobertP,

thank you, I have just called them, and obtained my password. Very happy. Hopefully I get the setup to work this afternoon! I keep in touch.

@drox  schrieb:

Hello RobertP,

thank you, I have just called them, and obtained my password. Very happy. Hopefully I get the setup to work this afternoon! I keep in touch.

sure due to corona I am bored in homeoffice and watching this forum the whole day ....  Smiley (überglücklich)Smiley (überglücklich)Smiley (überglücklich)

tell us if you have getting it to work in the afternoon .. 😉

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Haha pour you Smiley (überglücklich) If I'm being selfish i'm happy about it, because you bring great help here!

So I finally have time to continue digging into the setup. Quick recap:

- DD-WRT on a Linksys WRT1900ACS

- Vigor 130 configured as bridge mode

I configured PPPoE on the Linksys with the provided credentials from Vodafone, but I don't get a WAN connection.

There is settings that I'm not sure about, and I don't know where to find them online. I'm googling non-stop but nothing...

I upload a screenshot of the current configuration, maybe something is obviously wrong in there? I can't find the right receipt to get it to work.

Any clue?

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Oh, and while I'm at it, here is a screenshot of the Vigor 130 showing that the connection is partially made (I guess?).

drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher