abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

WiFi problem with Hitron
testvb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

since two weeks I have very bad WiFi connection, especially in the evening. Signal is not stable. When I connected my laptop via cable (Ethernet) internet works much better. Do you know what can I do with this problem?

Thanks.

7 Antworten 7
Marcus89
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi testvb,

have you already tried changing the WLAN radio channel? You can do this via the router menu. How far away are your devices from the router?

Kind regards

Marcus

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marcus,

unfortunatly I can't access router menu, I tried different user names and passwords, but without any success.

How far away are your devices from the router? - 1m.

ERFD

Hello testvb,

you can see the access data on the bottom of the box itself. Access via https://kabel.box. If this still does not work, please carry out a factory reset.

Greeting Fred

testvb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Fred,

I tried to change WLAN radio channel and it little bit helped but connection was still not stable, but from yesterday WiFi connection started to be so bad and nothing helps anymore. I even was not able to login to my Hitron anymore, only it's restarting helped. I'm super tired from such internet and that I can't use WiFi, I always need to use cable to connect to router.

My feeling is that Vodafone doesn't have any interest to help me with my problem 😞

I have this problem and with my mobile devices and tablet. But with them I can't use cable.

Could you be so kind to tell me how we can resolve my issue?

I'm paying money for the contract that includes router with WiFi, and WiFi I can't use at all!!!!!

Best regards,

pRo-Marco

Hi testvb,

at first: stop spamming with new threads and PNs we did not ask for. You have to wait for an answer like everyone else. Since Freds last answer you waited 1 month for a response, so please be a bit patient, when we do not reply within a short time.

I will replace your Hitron. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Dear Marco,

since August I called to Vodafone support team couple of times (without writing here), after you suggested here to change WLAN radio channel, and again and again ideas were to change WLAN radio channel, I explained by phone call that this didn't really help and your colleagues suggested to call to Hitron manufacturer, that is not a solution of my problem.

I was waiting enough and an answer like: stop spamming, is not customer friendly behaviour. I expect at least an apology from your side that from the beginning your team tried not to solve KNOWN problem with Hitron router (you have already enough such topics here and not only from me), but pushing me to do unhelpfull actions.

So I hope that I will be able to tell you thanks after you change my router. And I have sent all my deatils in PM.

Best regards.

pRo-Marco

Hi testvb,

the new router will arrive within the next days. Pleace replace it. It will connect irself without any data-entry. Please send the other router back with the return-paper in the package within 14 days.

Kind regards

Marco