abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WiFi Router
English_speaker
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello,
I have ordered the WiFi kabel Router since 1 month ago.
And I haven’t received it... when I called to service center, once they heated someone speaking English with good manner, they still reject to listen to me and hang up my phone....

Last week I’ve got a message :
“Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, installieren Sie bitte in den nächsten 5 Tagen Ihren Kabel-Router. Damit aktivieren Sie Ihren Anschluss. Den Kabel-Router und eine Anleitung zur Installation finden Sie im Starter-Paket. Das haben Sie schon von uns bekommen. Freundliche Grüße, Ihr Vodafone-Tea.”

However, I don’t receive anything, how can I active it?
Please can someone help me here?

Thank you!

Chiu
7 Antworten 7
Firebird2099
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector
Well i guess only a Mod could help you maybe since they can look on your Account.
You need to privat message a Mod with your customer password and your Customernumber

@Firebird2099@  schrieb:
You need to privat message a Mod with your customer password and your Customernumber

However, before doing so you need to wait until a moderator requests you to send your details,. @English_speaker.  Unsolicited PMs are not being replied to.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

English_speaker
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello, @Fierebird2099,
What is Mod?
Thank you!
Firebird2099
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector
Mod=Moderator
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

of course that doesn't sound so good, sorry 😞 I would like to have a look at the connection to be able to clarify everything further, can you please send me your customer data (customer number, name, address) via private message?

Then let me know briefly in the article when you have sent the data, thank you! 🙂

LG

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Tobias

I sent you msg just now, thank you for your kindly help in advance!

Tobias

Hey @English_speaker,

it seems the router is there. Have you been able to test it? are there any problems?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!