abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WiFi 5 GHz is not stable on Vodafone cable router
thekordy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have a cable internet subscription from Vodafone for 2 years now. 5 GHz WiFi connection for more than one year.

As the two WiFi frequncy bands 2.4 and 5GHz are enabled on the router, I could only depend on 2.4 for stable connection, the 5GHz only works for a few days and then all 5GHz connections,

What I've tried so far to fix the issue:

• Restarting the router 
  • Changing channel frequency
  • Changing wifi SSID name
  • Resetting the router settings
  • Changing router location
  • Inspecting the wifi on different client devices (My mobile, the TV, my laptop, ..etc)
  • Moving to a new house 🙂

But nothing worked. I have no issues with the internet connection neither the 2.4 GHz wifi. 

I tried to call the hotline and the whatsapp group, but could not get to anyone who speaks English. I want to change the router I think the problem could be related to the router itself. 

4 Antworten 4
Wulpor
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello ,

did you put the FB to factory default and established the connections again ? maybe a flaut in the system !?

or write to the support via email, that should be possible . describe your problems and or ask for furter assistance

also use the chanals 52-64 or 100 - 140 might help it

i hope i could helped you a little

Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom
thekordy
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Wulpor Thanks For your reply, Could you please write me the support email address?

well try the usual emailadress for Vodafon or this following link...

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-über-DSL/English-speaking-hotline/td-p/1547804

did u manage to set your box to factorydefault ( werkseinstellung in german) ?

Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom
Enrike
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I have the same problem. The Wifi is not really stable. I tried with several devices and a Factory reset but still the same problem since they change my old router to the new VF. I am conected to any device and suddently it says to log in again as there is no internet conection. After 10-15 seconds the device conect again. 

I also tried to change the Wifi Channel to a fix channel but it has the same problem.

Also i lost the VOWifi that i was able to use in the previous Router as at home i have no mobile network.

Anyone can help me, please.

Thank you.