abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wi-fi Router keeps on droping wi-fi network
Magcus
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I do not speak German, and I can not get passed the phone automated answering maching to reach Tech-Support.

I have been experiencing issues with my Vodafone Router. Out of the blue, the wi-fi network dissapears.

The wi-fi light on the modem/router turns off.

When this happens, if you connect via cable to the modem, and go into the settings, EVERYTHING related to the Wi-Fi is not there, that is to say, there are no wi-fi options as to manage thewifi networ.... It is as if the device looses it functionality.

Turning off- and on the device does not solve the problem. The only solucion is to do a factory reset, and then re-configure from scratch. 

If for some reason the modem looses its power conection, and restarts, this issue happens too... So it happens randomly and if you un-plug re-plug it.

The Modem is Vodafone TG3442DE. 

------

Another issue that I am experiencing with the Internet connection is that It never gets to the speed that I should have for my contract.

Hope you can help me here, since I went to the store were I got the service, and they said they could not help me there.

52 Antworten 52
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

i have to say that i have no idea what we can do effectively. You say that you have already tested everything, the box has been swapped and and and and. We could try a new technician who might call the department on site and try to find a solution with them - I don't have any more 😞

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Magcus
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am happy to welcome another technician if necesary. 

By the way, in the past, I did get to speeds of 150Mb  or so (above 100), if I recal correctly it even got to 400Mbs... I do not know if this is useful.

When can the technician pay a visit? I would preciate if he can bring his own device to run the tests, so that questions about the devices that are used are out of the picture... Also, if you can arrange for a visit from a technitian that speaks English, I would really preciate it.

Cheers!'

Tobias

Hey,

i created this assignment for you again, the colleagues should contact you again 🙂 I also noted the wishes on the order.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!