abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Waiting for internet and TV device for three weeks
Gabriela1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear all

My name is Gabriela de Carvalho and almost three weeks ago I signed a contract with Vodafone and I am still waiting for my internet and tv router to arrive. I have received an email saying DHL tried to deliver them but they didn’t find my name at the door. However, I didn’t receive any instructions on how to proceed. I don’t know if I need to collect somewhere, or I should call anyone. I tried to contact Vodafone by phone numerous times and I couldn't find anyone that speaks English.

Last week, I went to a Vodafone store and someone told me that you would send me the devices again, but I am still waiting. Therefore, I would like to ask if you someone can help me with this.

Best

11 Antworten 11
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Gabriela,

we're trying to help you. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. Afterwards get in touch again here.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas

I've just sent all the required info to you.

Lars

Hi Gabriela,

the contracts were rebooked today so that a new dispatch can be initiated. I hope the mailman can deliver the equipment this time. Keep us informed here.

Best

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Lars

Today I received the TV BOX, but not the router. Can you please give me an update about this situation?

Gabriela

Can someone please give me an update about this?

I am without internet in my apartment for almost a month. And today I received a text from Vodafone saying you activated my TV plan, even though I still havent received the router.

I really don't know how to proceed.

Thomas

Hi Gabriela,

the connection has to be installed by a technician. He'll bring the hardware. You will also receive a call to make an appointment.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you for your prompt answer, Thomas. Can I make the call so I dont need to wait more than I already waited? Where should I call?

Just updating here: today I received a text from Vodafone saying that I need to suggest a date for the installation. Minimum 7 days in the future. So, if they come next Thursday, it will complete exact six weeks since I signed the contract. Six weeks without internet and without TV. Six weeks I am working from coffeshops and using my cellphone connection.

In addition, this week I got a text from Vodafone saying that I started to be charged for the TV services, which is not even installed yet(!!!).

I really think my installation should be prioriterised considering how long I am waiting for this.

Thomas

Hi Gabriela,

TV has to work. We have a contract with property management. The connection is active. This has nothing to do with the installation of Internet & Phone. I assume that the technician has to calibrate the connection. Hence the appointment.

The delay was also due to the return of the hardware. So it's not all up to us.

Regards

Thomas