abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone "design" router restarts several times a day
onlywhen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Die Sache ist die,

Mir wurde heute gesagt, dass der englische technische Support von Vodafone hier ist. 
Der Router, den ich von Vodafone erhalten habe, funktioniert nicht. Um genau zu sein, startet er 6-7 Mal am Tag neu, oft mitten in einem WFH-Anruf, was die Erfahrung schrecklich macht. 
Ich brauche Vodafone, um meinen Router so schnell wie möglich zu ersetzen, aber da das Callcenter von Vodafone nur auf Englisch arbeitet, fordere ich dies hier an. 
- Ja, ich habe den Router neu gestartet, den Stecker gezogen und das Kabel sowohl in der Wand als auch am Gerät wieder angeschlossen - das Problem tritt immer wieder auf. 

Ich freue mich auf Hilfe

-------

Here is the thing,

I was told today that Vodafone's English technical support is here. 
The router I received from Vodafone is not working. To be precise, it restarts 6-7 times a day often in the middle of a WFH call, making the experience terrible. 
I need Vodafone to replace my router asap, but since their call center is only English i am requesting this here. 
- Yes, I restarted, unplugged, reconnected the cable both in the wall and on the device - the issue keeps happening. 

Looking forward to receive help

14 Antworten 14

Hi, 

The last week has been "better". But it still happened once. 
When I opened the thread it took place 6 times a day for a 3 week period. 

Currently, even if I measure 480 mbps speed, my zoom calls sending me notifications that the network is not strong enough. 

I use Wifi only as I do not own a device that has Wlan input. 

Can I request Vodafone to send me a new router? Or what is the level of nonavailability to replace my current one? 

Please see attached what my internet was going through. 
This is why I am requesting Vodafone to issue a replacement router as this is not an acceptable ping statistic. 

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello onlywhen,

WiFi can be disturbed by many environmental influences, that's why it would be better to check the speed via ethernet. Here are some tipps for improving the WiFi. The router is shown as online for more than four days, but the upstream signal is slightly too high. You can try and replace the coaxial cable.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
faxik
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo

Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Nichts hilft, einschließlich der Fabrik zurückzusetzen. Ich zahle für das Top-Produkt und erhält den schlechtesten Service in meinem Leben. Ich fälle aus wichtigen Telefonkonferenzen und werde mit den Entschuldigungen gefüttert, die ich mehrmals pro Tag sagen muss.

War dein Problem gelöst? Wenn ja, was war die Lösung?

Danke!

-----

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. Nothing helps, including factory resets. I'm paying for the top product and receiving the worst service in my life. I'm dropping out of important conference calls and am fed with the excuses I have to say several times per day.

Was your problem solved? If yes, what was the solution?

Thank you!

onlywhen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Nope, Vodafone did nothing.

At the time I interacted with 2-3 admins on the forum, who kept asking the same questions, about whether the cable is attached correctly and related questions, right after I explained to them that I am running ping and latency measuring (kinda meaning I am not a sim) and the results clearly show that the issue persists.

Their phone customer service hangs up the phone when I talk to them in English, or when I try to explain my problems with broken german. UNREAL. 

The device stopped restarting after 2-3 weeks after this post. Latency is still a huge issue, (at least the router stopped restarting). I am planning to purchase my own modem and router as I receive no support from Vodafone.

The issue is on a level, that download speed clocks 80+ mbit/s then zoom says that my network is spotty or even disconnects. I heard from other friends with the same setup the same latency issues. 

My contract ends in 5 months and I will not use Vodafone again.