abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station cga4233de automatically rebooting daily
TabajaraK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Vodafone,

I got an internet contract with you in the middle of May (2021) and received a Vodafone Station cga4233de. Since then, the device reboots itself daily, resulting in no internet connection for +- 10 min. 

After a reboot, in its internal logs, it says many times: 
   06/03/2021 09:57:57 UTOPIA: FW.LANATTACK DROP Firewall 

I believe the problem is in the device itself, as the internet seems to work smoothly when the device is not rebooting. 

Best regards,
Tabajara Krausburg

20 Antworten 20

That should be no problem!

That should be no problem!

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi TabajaraK,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco,

The technician was here and he replaced the outlet with a new one. Unfortunately, the modem has just restarted itself again. 

I recorded a video right after the reboot in which I got the sequence of blinking leds, if that can provide any clues on what is happening. The logs show no error. 

Best,
Tabajara 

pRo-Marco

Hi TabajaraK,

there are several restarts since the technician arrived. Did the modem do all of them itself?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

So far there have been 2 that the modem did itself. Yesterday (shortly before the time I posted here), and today around 6:15 am. A little bit later, around 6:45 am, I rebooted the modem myself because the internet was not working but the leds were in a stable white color (the internet led).

Now, it is working, and again, no logs showing what could've been the problem.

Best,
Tabajara

pRo-Marco

Hi TabajaraK,

so I'd like to send him again, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

Ok, I'll wait for the contact.

pRo-Marco

Hi TabajaraK,

the technician will call you again to arrange a new appointment.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately, the problem is back. I called off the last appointment with the technician because the route didn't reboot itself the day before. I thought the issue was solved and it was just some bad luck that I had. In fact, the modem worked fine until today when it rebooted itself again (around 13:40).

After the initialization is done (all LEDs in a steady white light), the internet wasn't working.

I explored the modern internal page a bit, and I found some strange stuff which are in the attachment. In the logs, no errors were recorded.

Ultimately, I rebooted the modem (around 14:03) but it didn't work out. The internet speed was pretty low and many channels on the DOCSIS page were reporting failures. It went like this (failures and rebooting) until more or less at 14:33.

Now it seems to be stable.

The behavior that I witnessed today is the same that occurred on 14.06.2021 (post above).

Best,
Tabajara