abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station Aktivierungscodes
Rami055
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo,

Sorry that I have to write in English -> my german language still bad...

I'm a web developer and Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer I've got Sagemcom FAST5460 router

I faced some issues configuring my router to my needs since the firmware/software kind of limited, So I thought to upgrade  I looked up for used router on eBay-Kleinanzeigen since I'm not planning to spend too much at the moment I bought the Arris TG3442DE - Vodafone Station from a person and he claimed that it works perfectly which is the case,

I hooked all the cables to the new router and I was prompted with an activation page requiring a Vodafone activation code, I contacted the person and he blocked me, Then I applied for a new activation code and I got one but the code didn't work on the new router I'm guessing that the code I received is for my old router since it's the one assigned to my contract. is there any chance that I get an activation code for the unusable router?

ps: I have got the serial number + all the needed information.

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

that will not work

the router you bought belongs to the contract of the person who sold it to you and was is also not allowed to sell it to anybody else.

you can use this router as a doorstopper or trying to get your money back

vodafone will not activate it for you

sorry for the bad news

kind regards Robert 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

that will not work

the router you bought belongs to the contract of the person who sold it to you and was is also not allowed to sell it to anybody else.

you can use this router as a doorstopper or trying to get your money back

vodafone will not activate it for you

sorry for the bad news

kind regards Robert 

Mukass
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I wonder why people keep recommending Vodafone in Germany as the best network. I got my router and I have set up everything, but when I enter my customer number and the activation code to activate my line it says someone has taken it already. I have spend my whole time trying to reach Vodafone, but I can't go pass the answering machine. I just moved to a new apartment and I have a lot of deadlines. Unfortunately, I still dont have internet connection. So bad!

@Mukass 

Please open a separate thread for your problem.

I close this post.

Best regards Kurtler

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!